Final Paper Submission Instructions
- For the final version of the accepted papers, authors should revise their papers according to the reviewers’ comments.
- Final papers should be submitted in the form of either three-page format (for IEEE Xplore publication) or one-page format (in proceedings only). Please keep the number of pages for each format.
- All papers (both three-page and one-page) should follow the standard format (two-column A4 format) and type styles of the official IEEE template for conference proceedings. In particular, be aware of the listed below:
- Use only Times New Roman font in whole text.
- Do not use italics in paper title, author names, and section titles except for subsection title.
- In the paper title, capitalize the first letter of each word. Articles (a, an, the), coordinating conjunctions (and, but, for, or, nor), and the prepositions of less than four letters are lower case unless they are the first word of the title.
- Based on the IEEE Citation Reference (download), edit references in your paper.
- All papers must be submitted on-line using the EDAS system by March 15th, 2017 at (23:59 EST). Submission by email or other means and late submission will not be accepted.
Important: For the authors of three-page papers which will be included in the IEEE Xplore, the authors should validate the PDF files of their final papers via IEEE PDF eXpress to create IEEE Xplore-compliant PDFs and submit the validated PDFs with IEEE copyright form as in the following instructions.
- Upload IEEE Copyright Form
- Authors are required to submit a completed and signed IEEE copyright form for each paper.
- Authors are encouraged to use the word form of IEEE copyright transfer form (download) and complete with paper title, author(s) name(s) and authors’ signatures (files with scanned signatures are considered valid documents).
- Please use the following title as the IEEE PUBLICATION TITLE in the copyright form: 2017 Asia-Pacific International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (APEMC)
- Upload the PDF file of the filled copyright form at the same time of uploading the final paper at the EDAS system
- Copyright notice : 978-1-5386-3912-2/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
- Before creating PDF of the final paper, authors must add the above copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your final paper.
- Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpressTM site
First-time users should do the following:
- 1) Select the New Users
- 2) Enter the following:
- 41456X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- 3) Continue to enter information as prompted.
- Contacting PDF eXpress Support
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
|If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab.
Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
- 1) Login the EDAS system at http://edas.info.
- 2) Click the accepted paper title
- 3) Submit the copyright first (three-page papers only), and submit the final paper.
If you need further information for your final paper submission, please contact the APEMC 2017 secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.